label index  ▪  name index jukebox  ▪  lightbox  ▪  memberlist  ▪  upload  ▪  help  ▪  about this site  ▪ russian

Home>Latest Comments

Found: 18422 comment(s) on 1843 page(s). Displayed: comment 18351 to 18360.
««  Previous  ...  1834  1835  [1836]  1837  1838  ...  Next  »»   Go to page:

Cover | AGP21 |  | 04.10.2007 00:40
I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

Certainly, they were useful, thanks! But I also gained my own experience. But the computer still does not work and I parted from the Internet at home

Cover | bernikov |  | 03.10.2007 10:20
I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

Cover | AGP21 |  | 03.10.2007 05:06
Recording Amour

Scanning is finished, but there is a delay with processing. I have to return the catalogue today, but my computer is crashed and today I reinstalling the system. As soon as I restore, Ill continue. I do not send the finished part yet because during the work I correct some defects, which are learnt with experience:), it is necessary to come back to the first scans. I think everything will be OK. (Translated from Russian)

Cover | bernikov |  | 02.10.2007 12:11
How was the scanning?

Cover | AGP21 |  | 27.09.2007 14:08
Recording Amour

Tomorrow I go for the catalog. I hope I'll get it...
(Translated from Russian)

Chaliapin's Yaroslavl trails. From Nerl ... | bernikov |  | 23.09.2007 20:03
Just 300 copies printed !!

It looks like it became a rarity even before it left the printing house

Cover | xprmental |  | 23.09.2007 18:39
Very-very needed!

Dosifey's Prayer | bernikov |  | 21.09.2007 15:15
Thanks, Bill!

As usually you pleased us with extremely unusual label! Until now I was convinced that portrait "Syrenas" were made solely for export into Great Britain, the labels were red, and all writings were in Latin. This one has no Latin letters, it has pink color, and apparently made for the internal market (in paltry amount).

Finale, (part 2) - The death of Boris - ... | bernikov |  | 20.09.2007 10:41
Thank you!

I overlooked this one when I did the "bulk upload" for Nikolay (NPK).

Finale, (part 2) - The death of Boris - ... | xprmental |  | 20.09.2007 05:58
Addition:

The recording year is 1911.

««  Previous  ...  1834  1835  [1836]  1837  1838  ...  Next  »»   Go to page: