Home>Latest Comments

Found: 24553 comment(s) on 2456 page(s). Displayed: comment 24481 to 24490.
««  Previous  ...  2447  2448  [2449]  2450  2451  ...  Next  »»   Go to page:

Cover | AGP21 |  | 04.10.2007 04:40
I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

Certainly, they were useful, thanks! But I also gained my own experience. But the computer still does not work and I parted from the Internet at home
Cover | bernikov |  | 03.10.2007 14:20
I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

Cover | AGP21 |  | 03.10.2007 09:06
Recording Amour

Scanning is finished, but there is a delay with processing. I have to return the catalogue today, but my computer is crashed and today I reinstalling the system. As soon as I restore, Ill continue. I do not send the finished part yet because during the work I correct some defects, which are learnt with experience:), it is necessary to come back to the first scans. I think everything will be OK. (Translated from Russian)
Cover | bernikov |  | 02.10.2007 16:11
How was the scanning?

Cover | AGP21 |  | 27.09.2007 18:08
Recording Amour

Tomorrow I go for the catalog. I hope I'll get it...
(Translated from Russian)
Chaliapin's Yaroslavl trails. From Nerl ... | bernikov |  | 24.09.2007 00:03
Just 300 copies printed !!

It looks like it became a rarity even before it left the printing house
Cover | xprmental |  | 23.09.2007 22:39
Very-very needed!

Dositheus's Prayer | bernikov |  | 21.09.2007 19:15
Thanks, Bill!

As usually you pleased us with extremely unusual label! Until now I was convinced that portrait "Syrenas" were made solely for export into Great Britain, the labels were red, and all writings were in Latin. This one has no Latin letters, it has pink color, and apparently made for the internal market (in paltry amount).
The death of Boris - The bell! The ... | bernikov |  | 20.09.2007 14:41
Thank you!

I overlooked this one when I did the "bulk upload" for Nikolay (NPK).
The death of Boris - The bell! The ... | xprmental |  | 20.09.2007 09:58
Addition:

The recording year is 1911.
««  Previous  ...  2447  2448  [2449]  2450  2451  ...  Next  »»   Go to page: