Home>Latest Comments

Found: 28415 comment(s) on 2842 page(s). Displayed: comment 28341 to 28350.
««  Previous  ...  2833  2834  [2835]  2836  2837  ...  Next  »»   Go to page:

AuthorComment
Peter Nahon (Nahon)
Expert

Aaron Lebedeff website

There is a website in Engish and French about the singer Aaron Lebedeff at this address : http://aaronlebedeff.free.fr/

Enjoy !

Peter Nahon

07.10.2007 13:02
 | Kol Zman Schyanschomo Bkirbiy (Nahon)
(xprmental)
Member

- )

1901 .
, 1902 .
, 572x 577x . - () .
, .

05.10.2007 12:26
Concert (Angel) | Elegy (A serene moonlit night) ( ( )) (breslin)
Alexander Penkin (AGP21)
Member

I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

Certainly, they were useful, thanks! But I also gained my own experience. But the computer still does not work and I parted from the Internet at home

04.10.2007 04:40
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Yuri Bernikov (bernikov)
Admin

I hope, that my advices were useful to you, and not vice versa

03.10.2007 14:20
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Alexander Penkin (AGP21)
Member

Recording Amour

Scanning is finished, but there is a delay with processing. I have to return the catalogue today, but my computer is crashed and today I reinstalling the system. As soon as I restore, Ill continue. I do not send the finished part yet because during the work I correct some defects, which are learnt with experience:), it is necessary to come back to the first scans. I think everything will be OK. (Translated from Russian)

03.10.2007 09:06
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Yuri Bernikov (bernikov)
Admin

How was the scanning?

02.10.2007 16:11
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Alexander Penkin (AGP21)
Member

Recording Amour

Tomorrow I go for the catalog. I hope I'll get it...
(Translated from Russian)

27.09.2007 18:08
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Yuri Bernikov (bernikov)
Admin

Just 300 copies printed !!

It looks like it became a rarity even before it left the printing house

24.09.2007 00:03
Books | Chaliapins Yaroslavl trails. From Nerl River to Paris (Penkin)
(xprmental)
Member

Very-very needed!

23.09.2007 22:39
Catalogue of the "Recording Amour", 1914 | Cover (Penkin)
Yuri Bernikov (bernikov)
Admin

Thanks, Bill!

As usually you pleased us with extremely unusual label! Until now I was convinced that portrait "Syrenas" were made solely for export into Great Britain, the labels were red, and all writings were in Latin. This one has no Latin letters, it has pink color, and apparently made for the internal market (in paltry amount).

21.09.2007 19:15
(pink) | Dositheuss Prayer ( ) (Opera Khovanshchina, act 5) (breslin)

««  Previous  ...  2833  2834  [2835]  2836  2837  ...  Next  »»   Go to page: